CowboyThon is FTK (for the kids) and we would love to have you be FTK with us! Here are some reasons why we love being FTK!
1. CowboyThon is Oklahoma State’s biggest philanthropy. We raise money for Children’s Hospital Foundation, an affiliate of our local Children’s Miracle Network Hospital in Oklahoma City. To read more about Children’s Miracle Network, visit www.childrensmiraclenetworkhospitals.org
2. Children’s Miracle Network is an incredible cause. The money we raise allows the hospital to use it where it’s needed the most. These donations have gone to support research and training, purchase equipment, and pay for uncompensated care, all to save and improve the lives of as many children as possible.
3. CowboyThon allows all of OSU to come together as a family to support one cause and stand for the kids that can’t. What better way to join a movement and join the Cowboy family?
4. CowboyThon is a yearlong philanthropy and the event is a night you will never forget. Standing 12 hours for the kids that can’t and having the time of your life while doing so can be one of your most memorable Cowboy experiences.
5. There are multiple ways to be involved with CowboyThon! You can sign up as a participant, called a “dancer”, or apply to be on the exec committees! For more information and to register today, visit www.CowboyThon.org/students-1/
Join our movement as we #FTKtheCowboyWay!