Join The Movement!
Although participants are called "dancers," CowboyThon is much more than just dancing. CowboyThon is a yearlong fundraising effort that ends with a 12 hour celebration. Dancers are able to attend the main dance marathon event, fundraise For The Kids, and participate in our events and awareness days all year long. To become a dancer simply click Register for CowboyThon, create a profile, and join a team! After registering, you will be given your own personal Donor Drive page. Be sure to check out how to use and personalize your page!
After you have registered as a dancer, you will receive emails from the CowboyThon Management Team to keep you up to date with our latest events and initiatives.
The Main Event
As an Oklahoma State Student, here is what you can expect at CowboyThon 2019!
- Life changing stories from the miracle children YOU are helping to save!
- Free meals and snacks throughout the day
- CowboyThon merchandise for sale
- Fun games, activities, and dares
- The choreographed morale dance
- The 2017 CowboyThon event t-shirt
- CowboyThon Awards
For more information on what it means to be a dancer, please contact our Vice President of Membership, Gabi Cutruzzula, at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Register with your Team
Do you have a residence hall or organization you want to fundraise and dance with at CowboyThon? Then create or join an existing team! By doing so, you can:
- Spend the entire 12 hours with your best friends, or get to know a new group of people
- Organize fundraisers to reach your team goal
- Wear matching team t-shirts to show off your team spirit
Whether you raise $1 or $1,000, CowboyThon wants to thank you for your support of the kids of Oklahoma. However, we have some special awards for our dancers and teams who go above and beyond to make miracles happen For The Kids. The following awards will be given at the main event:
- Top Individual Male Fundraiser
- Top Individual Female Fundraiser
- Comma Club (for those who raise over $1,000)
- Top Fundraising Fraternity
- Top Fundraising Sorority
- Top Fundraising Residential Hall
- Top Student Organization
- Largest New Team